The database now has a scala of entries:
- 24 power-ups
- 17 weapon types
- 5 weapons for each type (makes 85 weapons)
- 27 armor types
- 5 armors for each type (makes 135 armors)
- 14 new states of which:
- 9 are hunger, thirst and rest related
- 2 are only used for conditions to see if characters got killed and/or turned
- 16 different tilesets
- 9 of those are bought
- 7 of those are edits I made from the bought sets
And those edits is what I want to tell you a little more about. those sets are all house-interior sets. They all have beds, tables, kitchens, tv's etc etc.
I made 7 different sets (and plan to make more) where all those items are located at exactly the same place. This way, I can make 1 house, with poor mans furniture, and change it in-game to a luxury palace. Or... I can change the look of a house in-game, after it has been raided or overrun by zombies.